Saturday, April 23, 2011

New Blog for Berry71bleu

Hi Everyone,

I made a new blog mainly for project ideas and project submission. This is completely separate from Berry71Bleu Pages. I'm actually looking for 3 people to help me design with the tags that I make. If you already know me, you know I make premade scrapbook pages and tags. I truly love making layouts, especially tags. Lately, I've been selling more tags than pages on etsy. It is easier for me to make the tags and I could make a few of these in a day.

I have other obligations as a Design Team member for a couple of wonderful people. I am so honored to be a part of their team and my projects for them are one of my top priorities.

So..I'm looking for help from 3 people to be a part of my design or creative team and hopefully be able to help me create projects with these tags.
I will be sending you 2-3 tags a month and a scrapbook kit enough to make a few pages, cards, or any paper crafting ideas that you can incorporate my tags with. I will also send you embellishments with the tags and paper. I only ask that you do not alter the tags that I will send you, this will be a part of your design. Whatever extra paper or embellishments you have left, you can use however you wish. This is a 3 month term for right now, depending on how things work, I may extend the term.

I have a few requirements for those who wish to apply..You need to have a blog so I can link your projects to my blog and my etsy shop. I will use your projects as a sample pages on my etsy shop. You're also required to submit 2 completed projects a month (submit every 2 weeks)using the tags I sent you. You don't have to use the embellishment kit that I will send you (only the tags), you can use your own if you wish. I'm sending you the embellishment/scrapbook kit as a compensation for being on the team. You will get 1 kit a month together with the tags. You can also submit your completed projects to online galleries if it is allowed, it is not a requirement, but it would be nice to get more exposure. I will also ask you to use my store button/logo on your blog.

Here are the samples of the tags I've made and samples of kits that you can get. Each of the members will get 3 completely different tags and kits. Nothing will be alike. I will hand-pick the papers and embellishment for each of you.

The kits would vary, but you will get products from top manufacturer.

If you're interested, please email me a link to your blog and sample projects or layouts that you've made within past year. Also tell me a little about yourself or if you are also designing for other blogs, companies, etc. My email is berry71bleu@gmail.com. I prefer US and Canada residents, but I'm willing to accept other international applications as well. I'd like to start on May 1, but I know that is cutting it short, so I will extend 'til 5/15. Submissions must be received my midnight Central Time on 5/15.

Thank you and I hope to hear from you.

Follow my other blog through here
BerryBleu's Pages and Tags

2 comments:

  1. WOW Marvic your tags are absolutely divine.. love them all.. you are so very creative and I love your shabby style!! Happy Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely GORGEOUS--I'm super excited!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...