Tuesday, July 19, 2011

New Word Challenge at Bird is the Word~TODAY

I'm a couple days behind posting this. But anyway, the past couple of days had been pretty hectic for me...Sleepless nights...potty training...


This started because of this 3. They seemed to be deciding something.




After this:



..and this...




....and this...




...this one too...




...especially this one...




....We ended up with this one....Meet Zoe, our new puppy.



This is the reason why I'm late posting my DT Project for Bird is the Word. Taking care of a new puppy..let me tell you, it ain't easy! Plus you add the 2 kids on top of it? I have no energy.

Anyway, for this challenge you have to use the word "Today". You can us as a title or part of your journaling. You can submit a layout, card, or any altered project.

Here is mine:
Made this page using my daughter, Alyssa's picture. I made the flowers using satin and lace (and a bad allergy episode). I can't believe how much the satin frayed after cutting them in small strips. They ended up everywhere..2 Benadryl later, I was able to finish my flowers.



Here's the sketch from Nadia if you wish to use. Following the sketch is not a requirement.
Pls. visit BIRD IS THE WORD and get inspired by the other DTs' projects and check out the entries we've received.
The winner will get a prize kit from Tidbitz in Time.


Thanks and talk more later..Hugs, Marivic

4 comments:

  1. Aaaw so sorry to hear that you are suffering from hayfever Marivic! I get it too & it is so debilitating!! Congrats on the cute new puppy (although I don't envy you) - we have 3 cats & I have always said no to dogs 'cos 4 kids is enough! Hope you get to rest soon...Love this layout & your satin flowers are awesome - I like the frayed look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous page! Love the flowers! Hope your hayfever improves ... not nice :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page Marivic.. so soft and pretty and I just love your hand made flowers!! OMG how cute is your new puppy.. love your pics! Hope you are feeling better soon. Have a fab weekend :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is gorgeous, Marivic!!! And your new puppy is precious too!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...