Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Guest DT Members for January

Welcome to our Guest DT members for January. We are so pleased to have these talented ladies designing for us this month. They all have different styles so I hope you enjoy looking at these pictures as much as I have. make sure you visit their blogs, they would love to hear from you.

Thank you ladies!!

Bellaidea


My name is Agnieszka but in the scrapbooking world I go by Bellaidea.
Together with my husband - I'm still dating him - we're taking care of our two treasures - a Girl and a Boy.
I love travelling, taking photos, oranges and African bush aroma, cheesecake with real vanilla, Pavlova dessert, old; books, pictures and houses, doillies, trips with friends to Italy, evenings by the fireplace, milk chocolate from Lindl, mystery perfumes, nut ice-creams, reading books to my children(no matter they can read by themselves), audiobooks during long distance drives, praising people for their talent and creativity and meeting with other nice ladies for a cup of coffee.
I scrapbook for many reasons-to preserve memories, to make my kids remember I always care about them, to have MY time when I need it, to keep in touch with all my scrap-friend all over the work.
My style is eclectic, part of romantic, touch of whimsy, lace, chipbords, doillies, torned corners, fussy cutting etc but never forget the most important is the photo and a story. Sometimes I hide my journaling when it`s very personal...
I design my favourite 12×12 Lo's for several websites. It satisfies me strongly. I`m very happy about invitation to Berry 71 Bleu .It`s a pleasure to have contact and chat to Marivic!
I love challenges and I often take part in them. Sometimes the effects are really surprising.
I cordially invite you to my blog, where you can find out what I'm doing at late night when my family members're sleeping.
Check Bellaidea's Blog HERE




Agnieszka is nice enough to share the step-by-step photos on how she made this LO.






Here is what she made for the challenge. A shadow box.




Chantal


Hi my name is Chantal Vandenberg, I live in Australia and I am happily married to Jason and we have 2 totally gorgeous girls – Lucy (8) and Heidi (3).


I have now been scrapbooking for 3 years. I initially began scrapping as a fun way to preserve my family's memories, but now, it's all this and a whole lot more!

I love experimenting with new techniques as well as "thrashing" the trusty faves! I just enjoy the "ride" when creating a layout and, in a nutshell, I would describe my style as colourful, fun and funky!

I've been very fortunate to have been published lots of times in numerous magazines in Australia and worldwide. I still get really excited seeing my work in print!

I am extremely honoured to be asked to guest design here and I am really looking forward to sharing my creations with you all! :)








Emma


Gidday from Australia, my name is Emma. I have been scrap booking for nearly 9 years now. I am both a digital and traditional scrapbooker and absolutely love both disciplines.


I almost always nut out my overall design digitally before committing to scissors and glue, so I get the best of both worlds... a digi page and a traditional version. This process is what keeps me motivated and challenges me in working out how I can reproduce the digital elements and textures in the traditional format without having to rely solely on printing them.


I love a good cluster and a tight grouping of elements with lots of layering which I think comes from my former occupation as a Visual Marketer. I often make my own stencils and masking screens (a throw back from my Art School days, to enhance my pages. Combined, all these principles are my scrapping mantra.


If you would like to read more about my process and day to day life then pop in and say hello on my blog. I'd love to hear from you. Check out Emma's blog HERE.


Here is what Emma made for our challenge:


In a couple of days, Emma will share with us a tutorial..I hope you come back for that.

Thank you again to all our GDT this month..Well done ladies!!

9 comments:

  1. WOWZERS Marivic!!
    You have selected 3 SUPER Talented GDT for January...
    You ladies have Created Such BEAUTIFUL Creations with Marivic GORGEOUS Tags!!!!
    Congrats too you all......
    ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds!!!The work of these girls ROCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Marivic, thank you so much for your invitation and a chance to work with your beautiful tags!
    I love all work, ladys!Beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for this opportunity and wow I love the other girls' work too! Gorgeous!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Mari for asking me GDT its been heaps of fun, and am loving seeing how the others use your beautiful tags xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!!Those girls are fantastic!!
    I loce all !!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Big huges and kisses from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Ladies!!
    All of the projects are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Ladies! I look forward to all your creative offerings and inspiration! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...