Tuesday, May 22, 2012

"You made me a mother" by Vicky


Hello lovely Berry 71 Bleu followers!

Isn't it a magical feeling to be a mother??? I never thought I was able to love unconditionally another human being...When I had my 1st baby, I instantly new that I could give my life for her...my thinking and my view of the whole world changed! It is such a strong feeling...and when I was pregnant to my 2nd baby, I was wondering if I could feel SO much love again...I was worried...but when I hold her in my arms, my love just doubled! As simple as that...

You made me a mother...
Thank you!!!



Look at this amazing tag...thank you once again Marivic! It is just amazing!





 Hidden journaling (in Greek)


You still have plenty of time to play along with us! There are some really nice prizes waiting for you!!!
I can't wait to see your creations!
Have a nice day!

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful, beautiful page. Love how you used Mairivic's tag and those sweet pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work Vicki! So lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo estaba muy feliz de descubrir este sitio en bing.I quería decir gracias a ustedes con respecto a este post fantástico! Yo surelyenjoyed cada poco de ella y me he marcado para echar un vistazo a lo nuevo que publiques.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Vicky this is even more beautiful close up! Love getting to see all the details and the hidden journaling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so soft, beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty LO!
    Love the hidden journaling too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...