Tuesday, August 28, 2012

"My 2 little Angels" by Vicky


Hello Everyone!

This is my DT layout for Berry71bleu this month!

I decided to follow Cathy's challenge which required wings in your project and this beautiful tag was perfect for it!!!
These are my 2 little Angels...Nefeli & Ioli.



This tag is SO YUMMY!!!!!





Scrapmatts Chipboards were kind enough to send some lovely products to all the B71B DT!!!!
Aren't these angels lovely???





You still have time to enter our challenge but you must be quick!!!
Look at what you could win!!!


Thank you all for visiting!!!
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Supercutr baby! I love your pictures. The layout is adorable too. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this this morning on their blog and JUST LOVE IT!!! I love love love those photos and the cherubs!!!!! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable Vicky.. love all the soft and pretty details and all the winged elements :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a precious layout... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies! You are so sweet!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful job Vicky! I really love this page!! Just PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! I just love the details! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...