Monday, June 17, 2013

REFLECTION by Anupama Choudary



Hello there, Berry71Bleu friends! I love Marilyn's Summer Challenge because I am just back from my annual vacation to my hometown. I usually spend summer (Apr-May in India) with my parents, brother and extended family. It is a time when I am away from domestic and professional commitments...free to indulge in Reflection.
I take stock of my life, try to make sense of the grey areas, review my goals and 
renew my affirmations.

Marivic's delish tag is a reminder of all the treats I indulged in this summer!
Yay to instant gratification...life is too short for regrets :)


I used Pearl-Ex Powdered pigments (Duo Violet-Brass & Duo Green-Violet) by our sponsor Jacquard on the background paper for awesome sheen.

I love the tags from The Queen's Heart collection by 7 Dots Studio (our DT sponsors for June). They are so apt for the theme of my page.

I smeared some Lumiere Dimensional paint in Rich Red on my fussy-cut paper to create texture. The papers are from Love Is In The Air collection of 7 Dots Studio.
Our June Sponsors


For over thirty years, Jacquard Products has been the leading manufacturer of textile art supplies. Our product lines include: textile paintsdyesfabric art markersscreen inks and craft kits. Commercial studios, professional artists & craftspeople, home crafters, do-it-yourselfers and kids appreciate the superior quality and ease-of-use of our products.
Mission Statement: Jacquard Products is committed to meeting the needs of artists and crafters everywhere with excellence and value.

Main prize:
 Pearl Ex Powdered Pigment Set


2nd Prize 



Random Winner Prize:
6 x 6 Loyal Collection from Authentique



Authentique Paper, LLC was founded by Samantha Wheatley and Bret 
Cornell in 2011. Our team has over 40 years combined experience in the 
papercraft industry. We distribute our products to retailers worldwide.

Authentique Paper is the hottest new brand in the paper craft industry,
best known for our signature artisan papers which are printed on heavy 
weight textured paper! Our stickers have a custom made, matte-finish
cardstock, also unique to Authentique Paper. Our style is vintage with a
modern twist and our products are always made with the crafter of all 
levels in mind.


Our Design Team sponsor for the month of June is 7 Dots Studio.  We were lucky to be furnished with a few collections to work with.
 
We are a team of creative women who cannot imagine their world without paper, glue and creative process. Scrapbooking is our passion. And we love to share our passion with other scrapbookers.  For this reason, 7 Dots Studio exists.



Quality of our products is our priority. Each of our collections is made of highest quality materials thick scrapbooking paper (250gsm), acid-free, lignin-free, archival and highest quality matt stickers. We use materials from leading manufacturers in the paper industry.

You have until the end of this month to send in your entries.
Hope your summer is as awesome as mine :)


4 comments:

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...