Saturday, March 21, 2015

Altered Frame - Guest Designer - Arantzazu Sangrador

Hello Everyone

We have a super Guest Designer today, she is an amazing creator, Arantzazu Sangrador and we are thrilled that she is with us at Berry71Bleu today, to share her take on this month's Flower Galore Mood Board.

Welcome Arantzazu Sangrador! ;-)




Hi! My name is Arantzazu and I live in Santurtzi,a small town in the North of Spain, with my family ( my Mun, Daddy and Koki our little dog who I say that is my little brother...) I am social educator and nurse assistant but in this moment I don't work, this, leave me time for do what I love! Trecking and scrap! I started with the Scrap in 2010, with mini albums and cards... but 2 years ago I discovered the mixed media!and since then, my perspective has changed. I Love create my own backgrounds, alter all kind of things.... I'm not sure about my style...maybe a little bit crazy?LOL
When I saw this month challenge....OMG! I could not belive....FLOWERS GALORE! I LOVE flowers!!! Inmediately I thought in magic! Yes, magic and flowers! And I decided To alter a small frame and this is the result, hope you enjoy it!





I love the texture and all those beautiful blooms.




Please pop over to Arantzazu's blog!  You will be surely inspired and amazed by her beautiful work! ;

So now we would like to see your take on Flowers Galore..... ;-)

Our sponsors provided prizes with international shipping included!

1st Prize:
Set of chipboard from Scrapiniec




Random Prize:
Set of products from 7 Dots Studio




Sponsors:




Scrapiniec is Polish biggest and oldest chipboard manufacturer. They produce chipboard pieces in large variety of sizes and designs in Polish, English and even Russian language. Scrapiniec ships worldwide and fulfills also individual orders.



We are a team of creative women who cannot image their world without paper, glue and the creative process. Scrapbooking is our passion and we love to share our passion with other scrapbookers. For this reason, 7 Dots Studio exists. The quality of our products is our top priority. Our lines consist of papers, stickers, die-cut elements, clear stamps, stencils and chipboard pieces. You can find our products in scrapbooking stores around the world.



Thank you and we hope to see your beautiful creations!

We appreciate each and every challenge entry and share the designs that catch our eye on our facebook pageand Pinterest Boards. Look for your work there!



5 comments:

  1. So so gorgeous Arantzazu! ;-) Thanks so much for Guest Designing for us! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You so much For your kind words Denise and Caroleanne!
    Is an honor for me!
    Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Una preciosidad, Arantzazu, de color y texturas. Besos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Maribel!
      Disfruté un montón haciéndole y creo que se nota....
      Muakis

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...