Saturday, March 28, 2015

Captured In Time Layout


For the March challenge I took a slightly different approach.  The challenge was to use many flowers on your project & I certainly included a good amount of flowers on my page--however, I decided to take a step back in time a bit into my own childhood & document a not so forgotten moment in time.

Here I am having a gathering of some sort with all of my dolls & plush toys.  Apparently I've always been great at multi-tasking because as you can see from this picture I'm feeding two of my friends at the same time!  :-)


The March challenge is being hosted by Carole Wright, who created an amazing flowery mood board. The more flowers you will use, the better.


I used a few chipboard pieces by Scrapiniec.  I kept them all in the raw because they went along nicely with the color scheme of my page.  To the chandelier I added a bit of bling to dress it up a bit more.




The tree branch & bird seen here is also by Scrapiniec.  All papers used on my layout are by 7 Dots Studio & are part of their 'Soulmates' collection.

Here's hoping this layout inspired some of you to visit your own childhood & recall those simple moments that in some way helped shape the person you grew up to be.

Now onto this months prizes...our sponsors provided prizes with international shipping included! Yay!!

1st Prize:
Set of chipboard from Scrapiniec






Random Prize:
Set of products from 7 Dots Studio


Sponsors:




Scrapiniec is Polish biggest and oldest chipboard manufacturer. They produce chipboard pieces in large variety of sizes and designs in Polish, English and even Russian language. Scrapiniec ships worldwide and fulfills also individual orders.



We are a team of creative women who cannot image their world without paper, glue and the creative process. Scrapbooking is our passion and we love to share our passion with other scrapbookers. For this reason, 7 Dots Studio exists. The quality of our products is our top priority. Our lines consist of papers, stickers, die-cut elements, clear stamps, stencils and chipboard pieces. You can find our products in scrapbooking stores around the world.


Thank you and we hope to see your beautiful creations!

We appreciate each and every challenge entry and share the designs that catch our eye on our facebook pageand Pinterest Boards. Look for your work there!



2 comments:

  1. Sweet page with lovely details, Kay! Beautifully designed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning page Kay! Gorgeous photo too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...