Monday, March 23, 2015

Star Struck by Dana Tatar - March Flowers Galore Challenge


Hi Berry71Bleu fans! Dana here today sharing my take on Caroleanne's March Flowers Galore Challenge. I used the gorgeous 7 Dots Studio Destination Unknown collection to scrap this super cute photo of my niece who is my fashion idol.


I layered patterned paper, die-cuts, stickers, flowers and tag under and on top of my photo.


I spread black crackle paste over a star stencil to add texture to the background of my page. The stars help to play up the theme of the sentiment stickers I added to the page; "Star Struck" and "Shoot for the Moon." I think this collection is fantastic for non-travel themed pages.


I added these super cute Scrapiniec chipboard pennants to a piece of twine.


I hope you will find the time to join the challenge this month! Our generous sponsors provided prizes with international shipping included! Yay!
1st Prize:
Set of chipboard from Scrapiniec


Random Prize:
Set of products from 7 Dots Studio
Sponsors:



Scrapiniec is Poland's biggest and oldest chipboard manufacturer. They produce chipboard pieces in a large variety of sizes and designs in Polish, English and even the Russian language. Scrapiniec ships worldwide and also fulfills individual orders.
We are a team of creative women who cannot image our world without paper, glue and the creative process. Scrapbooking is our passion and we love to share our passion with other scrapbookers. For this reason, 7 Dots Studio exists. The quality of our products is our top priority. Our lines consist of papers, stickers, die-cut elements, clear stamps, stencils and chipboard pieces. You can find our products in scrapbooking stores around the world.
Thank you and we hope to see your beautiful creations! We appreciate each and every challenge entry and share the designs that catch our eye on our facebook pageand Pinterest Boards. Look for your work there!

1 comment:

  1. So very cute Dana! Love the dots and stars and the sweet, sweet photo! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...