Thursday, March 05, 2015

Welcome to the new DT member



We are happy to announce that Marie Johansson from Sweden joins us as designer and Social Media coordinator. I suppose many of you knows Marie already - she is a very mixed-media girl :) Welcome Marie on the team!!



I live with my partner and 2 kids (11 & 7 yo) in a small village in the north of Sweden. My “real” profession is as a Intensive Care Nurse with Cardiology as specialty. My love for scrapbooking and mixed media started in 2004 when my my son was born, and has now developed to my biggest hobby as well as a big part of my daily life. Not a day goes by without a visit to my craft table. My style has developed over the years, and I love to play with different medias, patterned papers and embellishments. I have been lucky to be a part of several design teams and right now I design for Canvas Corp Brands, Sa Crafters, the Nifty Pixel and Words & Paintery.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Marie! I am so happy to have you "on board" :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Marie! ;-) So glad to have you on the team! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...