Saturday, December 10, 2016

Joy - Christmas Card by Virág


Hi My Crafty Friends!

I hope you started to feel that the holiday season is coming. :)
I am a real fan of cards so I decided to show you one of my mixed media creations in Christmas style. The colour combination is a little bit unusual, I wanted to leave behind the classic gold and red pairs.
Can you feel the joy? 



Here are some close ups:





Do not forget to join our monthly challange here
Look at this fabolous mood board!




Our Sponsor:

We are happy to introduce 13@rts as our sponsor in December.



You can shop the fantastic products that the brand offers in their online store. A click on the picture will take you directly there.


13@arts give one winner the fabulous prize below!


Please follow their social media:


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...